Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Model No. WLSR3000GOWW Washer. Control knob will not engage

Model No. WLSR3000GOWW Washer. Control knob will not engage timer set, so we have to set by holding the clear plastic ring behind knob. Need to know how to get the knob off, and determine how to repair, or what to purchase for repair.

XXXXX XXXXX [email protected]

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon. this is a common problem on these. you need to replace the knob. they strip. Timer Knob WH01X10310 Main Product Viewthese are really cheap .$3.15 at the following link. in this picture you can see the plastic clip you pull out with a pair of needle nose pliers, to remove the knob. hope this info is helpful.the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan

heres a video on how to remove it if that helps.