Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a Jenn-Air - Pro Style double oven/ dual convection.

I have a Jenn-Air - Pro Style double oven/ dual convection. The user guide identifies it as W30400P, WW27430P, WW30430P. The oven works fine but the digital reading or display is not. The clock and timer is visible, but the other readings are very faint. How to solve?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

unfortunately the only way to solve this issue is to replace the digital clock/control.you can order this @ http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Oven-Control-Board/71001799/695128?modelNumber=W30400P?RCAID=1000065 this is a plug and play which means you just remove the old clock and plug the new one in. hope this helps, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan