John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

My Bosch Maxx 6 vario perfect washer is having problems.

Customer Question

My Bosch Maxx 6 vario perfect washer is having problems. When I turn it on all of the lights on the spin speed column flash and the washer beeps. I saw another post to turn to 6 o'clock and hold the spin button for 2 seconds turn it to the 7 o'clock position for 2 seconds and then off. I have tried this over 10 times and had no luck. What can I try to reset the washing machine. I am fairly certain this happened when the door wasn't totally shut and I tried to start the washing machine, and since then this is happening.
We live in Germany and we do not have the manual. 
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!