Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Model JGC8536BDS11- All ignitors quit clicking at the same

Model JGC8536BDS11- All ignitors quit clicking at the same time. Prior to the failure I was cleaning the stove and all ignitors were clicking at once, then they all stopped.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon, unfortunately you ignition module has long was this clicking for before it stopped?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
About a minute. The burners were clicking on their own. There was some soap foam around the ignitors at the time.
okay. if there no more clicking or lighting the spark module has failed. you can order this @ its located under the top # XXXXX on this diagram.thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is the Spark module that same part as the Ignition module you wrote about initially?

yes , sorry they call it both . LOL my fault, have a great weekend. thanks Bryan

P.S. you can light the burners with a match if you really need to use it Wink

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Was it the moisture that caused the failure or was the spark module just ready to go? BTW Sear PartsDirect has the same part for $90 vs $113 on the website you sent me. And yes, I do have matches!
sorry I was off line for a break, well thats hard to say but moisture can cause these to fail, the one at sears is the same the reason i give you the site I do is because they have a 100% money back guaranty even if its installed and the problem persists, even though I'm 98 % positive this will fix it. check for power to the module if your concerned. if you get 120 volts to it but no spark then its bad.