Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

How do you tighten the handle of a GE Profile freezer draw

How do you tighten the handle of a GE Profile freezer drawer?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get me the full model number?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
PDS22SCRARSS

the handle slide to remove it so you can tighten the studs on this, if you look at the picture you can see the slots. have you tried sliding it to one side to release the handle?

it has to move over to the round part of the slot to release it from the stud.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I will give it a try.
okay let me know. these are tough to work on.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yep. Got it off. Thanks.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
great ! so you should be all set from there, thanks and have a great weekend, the only thing I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done rather than rating me with a 1 or 2 smiley faces please use the (continue conversation) link and tell me what else I can do or what else you would like to know so that I can get you that information so I can improve my customer satisfaction rating. You may receive an email with my answer if so please sign back in and accept on the site itself. Its the only way I get paid for helping you. thank you and best wishes , Bryan