Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

A whirlpool GMW9200LW front load washer machine will not start.

A whirlpool GMW9200LW front load washer machine will not start. Tried unplugging.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Does the control panel still light up and can you still select all the different options and cycles? What happens when you press and hold the start button for a second or two? Any beeps? Does the door lock?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
All lights come on except status lights. When I push start button in nothing happens. Having internet problems. In a rented log cabin in the middle of no where.
OK so are you saying all the lights come on at once? Or just that you can select all the different cycles and options?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

all light come on as normal but cycle light blink. Evertything seems normal except the blinking light

ok there is really no way to reset the control other than unplugging it which is what you've already tried. If the cycle light is blinking then your interface control board is just shorted for one reason or another. This is not a cheap part unfortunately. It costs about $350. Below is a link to the inerface control board you'll need to order and replace to fix this issue.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.