Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Wash tub will not fill. My Whirlpool washing machine will not fill all the way. It fills o

Wash tub will not fill. My Whirlpool washing machine will not fill all the way. It fills only to the small load level and will not adjust to any other level.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Do you have a model number so that I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker just under the lid down by the hinges and can be seen if you open the lid all the way.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is a Whirlpool, model #LSR5233EQ1
OK perfect, thank you. On this model, the only thing that can stop the water from filling up to the appropriate water level if it's filling at all is the pressure water level switch. This is the switch located inside the control panel behind the knob you turn to adjust the load size. It's the only part will a small rubber air hose connected to it. There are no adjustments, so the switch will just need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.