Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

what are the electrical requirements for the Whirlpool ACQ254

what are the electrical requirements for the Whirlpool ACQ254 air conditioner. I am looking to replace it, but I'm not sure if it runs on 115 or 230 current and needs a special plug.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

This unit is a 230 volt unit. I hope this is the info your looking for, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do you by any chance have the dimensions - I guess older manuals did not include pertinent information, although I can measure the unit itself - it's just in a very high, awkward place to get to easily. Thanks.
Give me a few minutes to see if I can pull up that info , thanks Bryan
I'm sorry this is an older unit and I cant find the dimensions for the opening. unfortunately you will have to measure it. sorry.i tried. thanks Bryan