YES THIS IS THE RMISTOR I CHANGED IN THE FREEZER CAN NOT FIND ONE IN FRIG
did they put the in service diagnostic mode yet ?
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad. Enter the Service
Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events:
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature Up Keypad . +
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
4. The Freezer display will display SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the Refrigerator Up + Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.+
6. Display will show 101 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
7. Press Freezer Up Keypad and Freezer Down - Keypad to toggle through
Service Test numbers.
8. To exit service test mode, open and close refrigerator door or hold door alarm for 3 seconds.
can you try that ?
BRYAN DID GO THROUGH THESE BEFORE BUT JUST WENT THROUGH AGAIN NOT SURE OF SOME READINGS. (101) DEFROST OFF.
9131 MULLION HEATER OFF. 141 FRESH FOOD THERMISTOR 41 .144 AMBIENT THERMISTOR 82. 167 CAVITY HEATER AS NONE.201 MULLION HEATER OVERRIDE OFF.202 DEFAULT DEFROST OPERATION OFF.221 RESET DEFAULT SETTINGS SHOWED --- PUSHED RESET
sorry I had my internet go out.
control board Troubleshooting
NOTE: The Program Code is located on the Serial Plate on this unit after the word Code.
1. Press and hold the Door Alarm Keypad.
2. Press and hold Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad within 3 seconds.
4. The control will display
PE to indicate the programming mode.
5. Entry is confirmed by pressing the Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad once more.
6. The control will display the current Program CODE. This value should be validated with the program CODE printed on the unit serial plate.
If the Program CODE is correct, the Programming Mode is exited by pressing Door Alarm Keypad for 3 seconds.
7. Press the Refrigerator Temperature UP /+ Keypad or Refrigerator Temperature DOWN /- Keypad to change the digit value with each key press.
8. The decimal point indicates the selected digit. Press the Freezer Temperature UP /+ Keypad to select the next digit.
9. Once the desired Program CODE is entered, press and hold the Freezer Temperature DOWN /- Keypad until the Program CODE begins flashing
indicating it has been saved.
If you attempt to enter an invalid Program CODE the control will not save the new code, but will beep. (The unit will NOT run with a Program
CODE of 0000).Once the Program CODE has been saved the Programming Mode is exited by pressing any key. If the new code is incorrect this
process should be repeated.
The Programming mode can be exited at any time by pressing Door Alarm key for 3 seconds or will exit if unattended for four minutes.
The Control Board adapts the compressor run time between defrosts to achieve optimum defrost intervals by monitoring the length of time the defrost
heater is on. After initial power up, defrost interval is 4 hours compressor run time. Defrost occurs immediately after the 4 hours.
Forced Defrost Mode:
The forced defrost function is performed using the Freezer display and Refrigerator keypad. Enter the Forced Defrost Mode by performing the
following sequence of events:
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature DOWN /- Keypad.
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad and wait 3 seconds.
Fd appears in Freezer display.
4. Press the Refrigerator Temperature DOWN /- Keypad again.
Sh appears in right display.
5. Press again to force defrost
Fd and Sh will flash in display indicating unit is in defrost.
Service Test Mode:
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad. Enter the Service Test Mode by performing the following sequence
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature UP / + Keypad.
4. The Freezer display will display
SE confirming entry in the Service Mode.
5. Press the Refrigerator Temperature UP /+ Keypad again to confirm entry in the Service Mode.
7. Press Freezer Refrigerator Temperature UP / + Keypad and Freezer DOWN /- Keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
Service Test - 101 Defrost Heater & Defrost Circuit
display will read OFF when de-energized, OP when energized with open defrost thermostat and CL when energized with closed defrost thermostat.
Service Test - 102 Compressor / Condenser Fan
Service Test - 112 Freezer Fan
Display will show state 0.0 for OFF, 11.0-14.0 volts for High speed or 7.75- 8.25 volts for Low speed.
Service Test - 113 Ice Compartment Fan
speed and Off.
Service Test - 121 Damper Operation
OP open and CL closed.
If damper is opening or closing it will not allow you to toggle damper and beep. Display will show state -CL or -OP if Damper is in the
process of closing or opening.
Service Test - 131 Mullion Heater
Service Test - 141 Fresh Food Thermistor
OP for open thermistor or SH for shorted thermistor.
Service Test - 142 Freezer Thermistor
Service Test - 144 Ambient Thermistor
OP open thermistor or SH shorted thermistor.
Service Test - 145 Ice Box Thermistor
Service Test - 151 Fresh Food Door State
OP (open) CL (closed).
By pushing either Fresh Food Door switches you can toggle state from OP (open) to CL (closed).
Service Test - 152 Freezer Food Door State
By pushing Freezer Door Switch you can toggle state from OP (open) to CL (closed).
Service Test - 153 Disable Internal Lights
En and Disable dIS internal lights.
Service Test - 163 Water Dispenser
By pushing Actuator pad or Front Fill you can control state of Water Dispenser Valve.
Service Test - 164 External Ice Chute Door
CL (closed) or OP (open).
By pushing Actuator pad you can control state of External Ice Chute Door.
Service Test - 165 Dispenser Lamp
By pushing Actuator pad or Front Fill you can control state of dispenser lamp.
Service Test - 167 Cavity Heater Test (On some models)
Pushing Refrigerator Temperature UP/+ keypad and DOWN /- keypad toggles the cavity heaters state to On or OFF
Service Test - 168 Cube Dispenser and Internal Ice Chute Door Operation
By pushing actuator pad you can control state of the Ice auger motor and the internal ice chute door.
Service Test - 171 Actuator Pad
Service Test - 172 Front Fill (On some models)
Service Test - 173 Ambient Light
By changing the sensor's exposure to ambient light you can control the sensor measurement.
Service Test - 175 Dispenser Line
By pushing Actuator pad or Front Fill you can change state of Dispenser Line.
Service Test - 182 LED Indicator Operation
Press again and LED will stop flashing.
Service Test - 183 Keypad Operation
Refrigerator Temperature UP/DOWN keypads have no effect when pressed and Freezer Temperature UP/DOWN keypads remain operational.
Service Test - 192 Ice Maker State Test
dr if left fresh food door switch is in the door open position.
OFF if ice maker power switch is in the off position and door closed.
On if the ice maker power switch is in the on position and the door closed and heater is off.
OnH if icemaker power switch is in the on position and harvest heater is on and door closed.
Service Test - 193 Ice Maker Relay
Service tests 201-213 modifies factory settings to suit customers needs.
Service Test - 201 Mullion Heater Override
compressor (OFF position) to 100% operation (On Position).
If present, the Humidity Control Button toggles between the selected Mullion Heater Function and 0% operation.
Service Test - 202 Default Defrost Operation
(Off position) to minimum time between defrosts (On position).
Service Test - 203 Show Temperature Set points
to show temperature set points only (On position).
Service Test - 211 Fresh Food Temperature Adjustment
minus in 1°F increments up to 6°F.
Temperature will read in Fahrenheit regardless of what current temperature scale is being used.
Service Test - 212 Freezer Temperature Adjustment
minus 1°F in increments up to 6°F.
Service Test - 213 Ice Compartment Temperature Adjustment
plus or minus 1°F in increments up to + 0 / + 8°F.
Service Test - 221 Reset Default Settings
Service Test - 231 Water Filter Usage
Service Test - 232 Water Filter Days In Use
Service Test - 241 Software Revision Main Control Board
Service Test - 244 Software Revision Display Board