SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman

bosch dishwasher will start fine then cuts off I am constantly

bosch dishwasher will start fine then cuts off I am constantly having to turn it off and restart it until it finally finishes. It only happens in the beginning cycles.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SubZero_Wolf Expert replied 2 years ago.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. What does it do when it "cuts off'? thanks

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

hello

Customer:

stops and the clean button lights up.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Just as if it was finished at the end of a regular cycle but way to fast?

Customer:

yes

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hate to say it but you need a board. Do you have the model number?

Customer:

I can get it

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

on the right side of the door jam

Customer:

SHE4AP06UC/06

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX up right now.

Customer:

YOUR WELCOME

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

So this bosch unit has the main board that is responsible for this issue located under the tub on the right side. The part number is XXXXX You would need to pull the unit to replace. I'll look up a vendor right now.

Customer:

what type of warranty does the board carry?

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

1 year part and labor. pretty weak.

Customer:

ok thank you. This dishwasher is maybe 2 years old. Not much help considering the money we paid for this thing.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

You may want to call bosch customer and complain at how quick this major part failed. They may be able to sell you the board for cheaper.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Here is what the part cost retail. 135 or so.

Customer:

ok. Do you know of repair center?

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

What is your zip? You would only want authorized bosch company.

Customer:

70507

not necessarily.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

I mean, you should only use some who is familiar with bosch, the machines are a little different. I found two companies that Bosch uses for warranty service in your area.

1:Don Kelehan Appl & A/C Service
Phone:(337)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
2:Mitch Romero's Appliance & AC Service
Phone:(337)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
Customer:

ok thank you for your help.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Glad to do so.

Customer:
Experience: Licensed Appliance Journeyman