MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 200 Washing Machine Model # XXXXX

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 200 Washing Machine Model # XXXXX When starting a load, the water runs for a few seconds, then shuts off, all the lights blink on the knob at this time. I've tried resetting it, unplugging it etc. and it continues to do it? Any idea where I should begin troubleshooting or what the issue might be?
This is usually the electronic control as that is what controls everything on this. Use an extension cord and try a different outlet; if you get the same results then the control is bad. This washer has only 1 control.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It still does it a different circuit/outlet? What is necessary to change this electronic control out? Is it located in the top portion of the washer where all the selector switches are or is a complete disassembly of the machine required?

The board is easily replaced inside the console area-just take a look and it will be obvious what needs to be done.