Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a whirlpool Quiet Partner III dishwasher. During the

I have a whirlpool Quiet Partner III dishwasher. During the wash cycle it powered off. We did have a licensed electrician come and verified we are getting power to the dishwasher. We've already replaced the thermal fuse with the wiring kit, (Manufacture # XXXXX), since on line a lot of people have had that problem with this diswasher. We still have the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

do you have a model #?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okay you replaced this ? do you have power getting to that ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
After just testing it, it doesn't seem to have any power going to the thermal fuse
okay,when the electrician checked the power how did he do that ? did he open the little box in the front of the dishwasher behind the panel at the bottom and remove the wire nuts and test the power there?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes that is where he tested it at.
okay, that isn't good then. the power goes directly to the thermal fuse from there, this means there should be power at the thermal fuse if he found 120 volts at the junction box. theres a short or broken wire as far as I can tell from what your saying. each wire needs to be ohmed out to see where the break is. this will most likely need an appliance tech to do. he needs to find the break. its usually where the door hinges open and closed where breaks occur. be careful to shut the breaker off if you decide to attempt this yourself. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for your help Bryan.