John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

NA - 203

Customer Question

I have a Miele washer/dryer combo. In replacing a corroded fuse in the transformer box (it has four fuses) I broke the fuse the remainder of which remained melded to the bottom of the fuse insert area. In attempting to remove what remained of the fuse I pulled out and bent a white metal clip and destroyed the black plastic surrounding the fuse insert area. Will I need to buy a completely new fuse box or will a Miele technician be able to repair my attempt at a repair?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please cancel. I will contact Miele service directly. Thank you.