Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Jenn air code F1-8

Jenn air code F1-8
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Keypad Shorted --
Check to see if steam or other moisture is getting into clock assembly. Replace keypad if necessary

Unfortunately there really isn't much you can do but to unplug the unit for about 1 day and see if the display control board will dry out or reset if it's just confused. If that doesn't work, the entire touch control panel would need to be ordered and replace. The link below is to the part you will need from a company with the best return policy in the industry. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.