Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair

On my DCS 27" double wall oven, I can no longer read the clock

On my DCS 27" double wall oven, I can no longer read the clock or temperature display. Is there a replacement part for this?
Welcome..I have 23 years of Experience In the Appliance Repair Field..Working directly with All Major Appliance Brands...Sorry you are having this problem, Is the display dim..or is it because the overlay (Window)..Is hazed..? Do you have a model number.?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The display is so dim I can no longer read it - this happened gradually. I do not have the model number
If you can no longer read the display..Then the ovens clock leds are faulty..Unfortunately the only repair is to replace the clock..The clock is also part of the computer..Depending upon what model number yours is..Allot of these units are a discontinued..You would need to the model number to know for sure..You would also need to contact The manufacturer directly for these parts..CLICK HERE FOR INFORMATION