Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Marvel Refrigerator undercounter drawer system. How do you

Marvel Refrigerator undercounter drawer system.
How do you reset? I keep getting beeps and a steady yellow light and the read-out says "E-1"
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

E1 is a compressor fault code, or in other words the compressor isn't starting up for some reason. Try to just unplug the unit for 3-4 hours and let the compressor cool down. Start it up again and if you get an E1 again, you either have a bad control board or a bad compressor. If you pull the unit out and remove the back access panel, you can touch the big black round compressor. If it's really hot, then you need a compressor---otherwise you likely need a new main relay control board.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It sounds like it is going on and off. Is your suggestion changed in any way?
This means that your compressor is overloading and cutting out. It will turn off for a few minutes and then try again over and over. Pull the refrigerator forward and unplug the refrigerator. Remove the lower back access panel and locate your large black round compressor. There is a small plastic box attached to the side of the compressor with several wires going into it. This is your overload relay. Pull the overload relay off the compressor and shake it. If it rattles, then it needs to be replaced. If it doesn't rattle, then you likely have a bad compressor and you'll need to call a technician in order to replace the compressor.