Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a duet washer Model GHW9150PWO basket is hitting the

I have a duet washer Model GHW9150PWO basket is hitting the drum in the front. Is there a bearing between the basket and the drum?
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

There is not a bearing between the basket and the drum, but if the basket is rubbing on the front of the drum, it means that your rear drum bearing is either not holding the inner tub straight, or one of the 3 bracket arms that holds the rear shaft to the inner basket has broken and the entire inner tub wil need to be ordered and replaced. Both of these issues are major repairs and would take half a day of labor to replace the faulty part. Often times people will just replace the washer because the cost of repair is about $500-700 with part, labor, and trip but that is completely up to you.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.