MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician

I have a wolf Ct36EU electric cooktop. I can activate the

Customer Question

I have a wolf Ct36EU electric cooktop. I can activate the burners (the red lights come on),but the burners do not heat up. The fan runs when I activate the burners. Can this be repaired?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 4 years ago.
Anything can be fixed once you know what is wrong as you don't guess here. You'll need a voltmeter to do some basic checks here to find out what is wrong. This will require that the unit be pulled out and the top taken off.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Obviously! My question is whether I can do this myself,with your help, or if I need to call a repair technician to come out. To my house. Is there a reset for this cooktop?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 4 years ago.
Things are not so obvious to me sitting here and you where you are. I have no idea of your skill level- that is why I said what would need to be done here to just get started, so if you cannot do that then obviously you need a tech. I can only address what you asked and that was "can this be fixed". There is no "reset" otherwise I would have mentioned that.