Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

My refrigerator, gx5shdxvq00, is cold in the freezer,and has

My refrigerator, gx5shdxvq00, is cold in the freezer,and has frost in the freezer, but the refrigerator is nmot cold

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to helping you! You have a failed defrost component. Do you have a meter to test with?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no i do not
Without a meter, you will not be able to diagnose with 100% certainty. However, the parts are inexpensive, so you could replace all 3 and still be money ahead from calling for service. I will leave it up to you on how you would like to proceed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
what 3 parts do i need
The defrost heater and thermostat in the freezer section and the control in the fresh food section. Please allow me a little bit to prepare the information for you.
The parts you need are pictured below and the part numbers are there as well. I have provided you a link to a parts retailer that I highly recommend as well! I can help you with installation once you receive the parts, if you wish! There is additional charge for this follow up help!

67002493 Heater
W10165425 Thermostat
12868513 Control

Rating my answer "OK or better" is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know before rating my answer. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.
Bonuses are not mandatory but are greatly appreciated! Thanks!