SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman

Bosch fridge b20cs50sns will not make ice and I put thermometers

Bosch fridge b20cs50sns will not make ice and I put thermometers in. Freezer will not go below 20. Fridge is 40 and up. Food does not freeze well. Does not respond to settings.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. Is the temp colder in the bottom? Do you hear the fan below the ice maker go on when you close the door switch? The freezer fans are very unreliable in these machines.

Customer: I don't know about the temp. I will have to move the thermometers. I don't hear a fan.
SubZero_Wolf Expert :

When you push the freezer door switch with the door open, you should be able to hear/feel that fan moving if you do not hten you will need a new fan. These things fail all the time. The Part can be purchased here. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks, Sam