Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I reset the computer for the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer,

Model WTW6600SW2?

Each time I try... Show More
Model WTW6600SW2?

Each time I try to use the washer I get F1 on most of the settings. I keep retrying it until it finally works. On the Sheets and Towels setting I always get LF and on the rinse cycle for the Normal setting. It is great washer except for this computer issue.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

This is going to be a lot worse news than you were expecting I'm afraid. F1 is a very bad error code for a model number unfortunately. It means that your main relay control board in the back right corner under the control panel needs to be ordered and replaced to fix the issue. Sometimes unplugging the washer will reset the error for a few cycles so you might want to try that if you need temporary use, but if that doesn't work, replace the control board. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to replace the part. Also, the link below is to the part you will need from a company with the best return policy in the industry. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!

CLICK HERE for video

CLICK HERE for part

Most likely the control board is also causing the LF error but you won't know until you replace the board. LF stands for "long fill time" just in case it doesn't fix the issue for some reason.

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Click the continue conversation link if you would like to continue this conversation. If you are done and rate a 1 or 2 star please consider using the "continue conversation" link and telling me what more I can do or what more you would have liked that was within my power so that I possibly give you that information or help me improve my customer satisfaction rating.