The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 years repairing appliances
3079445

I Am Getting An Error Code Nd On My Samsung Washer 2007 Model

I Am Getting An Error Code Nd On My Samsung Washer 2007 Model Wf337aar/xaa
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 2 years ago.

Hi. I'm Smitty. I am a professional appliance repair consultant here to help you diagnose, and repair, your appliance.

This indicates a no drain condition. The water level sensor did not see a decrease in the water volume for 15 minuets.

Give me a few more minuets and I will get you repair information.

Thank you.

Ok the testing for this problem can get involved. What I am am doing is uploading the service manuual for you to work from. There is just too much for me to type everything out for you. The manual has specific steps and procedures that will walk you through the repair.

It will be about 5 minuets to do the upload.

Please click here todownload the manual. Go to page 6-4 Will not drain. The list is what you will have to check to be cretain that you dont replace the wrong part.

It could be a simple blockage at the pump, a bad pump, bad control board, or a bad water level switch.

To find the relevent repair section just use the search feature of your pdf viewer.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask! If not please rate the professionalism of my answer. Rating my answer now will not close your question. You may ask all the follow up questions you like.
If you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more", please stop, and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Thank you, Smitty

Experience: 30 years repairing appliances