Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

My GE arctica refigerator both freezer and refrigerator temperature

My GE arctica refigerator both freezer and refrigerator temperature controls are off, and the custom cool is flashing hrs.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning, Can you get me the full model number? thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Model # XXXXX SS
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes, it is GE Profile Arctica

Okay thanks, XXXXX XXXXX is the mother board has failed. G.E. had to redesign these boards 4 times because of issue's one of which is the issue your having. this board is located on the back of the refrigerator behind an 8X10 " cover. if you pull the refrigerator away from the wall you will see it. you need to order and replace the board. its part number WR55X10942. you can pick one up locally or order this one line at the link below.

control board--- > http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WR55X10942/1531075?modelNumber=PSS26SGRESS

this will fix the issue. thanks and best wishes, Bryan

please choose a rating for me from the smiley faces below, 3 or above is a good rating. hopefully I've earned a 3 or above Smile.