Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Dryer Model FER341AC0 Frigidaire Electrolux it wont

Dryer
Model FER341AC0
Frigidaire

Electrolux

it won't blow hot air
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem! My name is XXXXX XXXXX X look forward to helping you! Begin by measuring voltage between the two outside terminals where the cord hooks up, red & black. You should read 240 VAC, please let me know what you read and I will get you instructions on accessing the element for testing.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
To access the heating element, you will need to depress the clips that secure the top, number 7 in the picture below. Once released, the top will hinge up and lean against the back wall.

Diagram for FER341AC0

Once the top is up, in the upper RH corner, near where the cord is attached, is a thermal fuse. If it opens, there will be no heat. Test this part (number 36 below) for continuity. Let me know what you read.

Diagram for FER341AC0
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Be sure to unplug the dryer before testing with the lid up!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My friend left with his meter... from the wall socket or from the 4 wire i install... we just moved and i hook up a new four wire.i made L1 red, N white, L2 Black , and green to a green wire and green screw. if it reads a resistance ... than what
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.
Okay, so you have it hooked up correctly, provided you have the proper voltage. It is possible (and very common) to lose one side of the breaker and have power to run the motor, but not have the other leg to the heater. If you have continuity through the thermal fuse and proper voltage, the element is likely bad. I have posted a video link to show you how to access and replace the element, if necessary. I have also provided a link to the heating element.

Repair Video <---- CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

The link below is to the part you will need from a company with the best return policy in the industry. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!

Heating Element $67.15 <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE HEATING ELEMENT

Rating my answer "Got the Job Done" or higher is the only way I receive credit for helping you. If you need additional help or clarification, please let me know before rating my answer. I will work to earn your highest rating! You may refer back to this question for as long as necessary after rating, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!