Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Yes, there is quite a bit of frost on the back of all of the

Yes, there is quite a bit of frost on the back of all of the freezer compartments
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
The expert asked me for more info which I sent, but haven't gotten a reply yet.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Hi this is Bryan, there a system wide issue I just saw this reply. okay what you have is a defrost problem. very common on these.remove all the food and the shelves in the freezer and then the back panel where the frost is. behind that there are coils that are frozen, take a hair dryer and totally defrost them until they are clear of all frost.you will need to replace the defrost heater at the bottom of the coils. your model # XXXXX XXXXX either the side wall in the fresh food section or the ceiling. I believe however this is the heater.for yours. I'm trying to answer this all in one reply in case we get cut off again.your most likely has the old single heater. you need to order and replace it with this one. heres the link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Defrost-Heater-Assembly/WR51X10101/1399613 hope you get all this. put the back panel back in until the part arrives. thanks Bryan