Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I am interested in selling my used Kenmore refrigerator. Can

I am interested in selling my used Kenmore refrigerator. Can you tell me what it is worth? It was made in Feb. of 1998 and the model # XXXXX XXXXX

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
Can you resend the model # XXXXX put a space between each number ? it didn't come through. what kind of condition is this in ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1 0 6 5 7 5 7 9 0 It is in very good condition.
Okay. these are real nice refrigerators and have very few problems I'm happy to say.being that its 14 years old it has very few electronic parts that can fail so thats a good thing. I would say you shouldn't have a problem getting $400 for this if its in good shape like you say it is. these refrigerators are very reliable. I would get a coil brush from Lowes and clean the coils underneath real good before showing it.hope this helps, thanks Bryan