Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

dishwasher wont clean. Have run two dishwasher cleaning care

dishwasher won't clean. Have run two dishwasher cleaning care products through the machine, but it hasn't helped.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning. Can you get me the full model number ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
665.13749K601 is the model number
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay, the first thing i would like you to do if you could is start the machine and let it fill. When its done filling open the door and tell me how much water in inches is in the bottom. does the water reach the heater?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the water level is just touching the bottom of the heat element
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay sounds like the water level is good. try running it but set the spray arms in one position like straight out and close the door, run it for a few seconds and then open the door are the spray arms moving ? are they in a new position ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes the arms are in a different position
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

alright, I need you to watch the video at the following link. http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Food-Chopper-Assembly/8268383/830886?modelNumber=665.13749K601 this video shows you how to take the pump assembly apart and change the food chopper assembly. (you don't have to change it actually) just use the video to get into the pump assembly to clean it out.

when you say its not cleaning good is there food particles and this isn't rinsing good? or is it more a white film on the dishes?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
it's definitely food particles that are remaining on the dishes. I need to leave the house but will watch the video when I return. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay no problem, talk when you get back . thanks Bryan