Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

We have the double drawer f&p stainless steel dishwasher. The

We have the double drawer f&p stainless steel dishwasher. The top drawer controls no longer work and play random tunes when we press the buttons. The bottom drawer started making funny noises and doesn't rinse or empty properly. It is 9 years old and we've had a technician come out on 3 occassions to fix problems with it. Is it worth trying again or would we be better off cutting our losses and buying a new dishwasher?

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning Smile. You obviously have two different issues here.. the top drawer need a control and the bottom needs the rotor in the pump assembly replaced, If you get me a model number I will see how much the parts are.being 9 years old this may be time to be replaced however. you will have additional problems in the near future but thats up to you of course. let me know if you wish me to look up the parts, thanks, Bryan

I noticed you gave me a unfavorable rating, Can I ask why ? I tried to help and still will if you want to continue. If you can get me the model number I can at least look up the price of the parts to repair this. we are here to help but its difficult to do without a model number. let me know if you want to continue. thanks. Bryan