Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I have a GE Spectra Model #J BP64B0B1CT and i cant find an

I have a GE Spectra Model #J BP64B0B1CT and i can't find an oven element that matches the model number...is there another one that will work? Or do i give up and buy a new stove? Very frustrated.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a few minutes to type my answer and if you have questions about the answer please click the "Continue Conversation Link" when I send it.

is it the bake element you need or the broil ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Bake element.
is this the one ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That looks like the one. Where do i find it? How do you change it? The one i have doesn't just unplug easily.

okay its fairly easy to replace. shut the power off or unplug the range and remove the two screws holding this to the back of the oven , pull the element out easy and tip it up as you do so the wires will come through into the oven.once you have the wires through they just unplug. take them off and make sure you don't lose the wires back through the holes. then plug the new element in and put it back into the back of the oven. theres a link below to order this.

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Bake-Element/WB44T10010/770549 the part # XXXXX is. WB44T10010

thanks and have a great day ! Bryan