Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Model GLET1041AS1, serial # XXXXX How can I turn off

Model GLET1041AS1, serial # XXXXX How can I turn off the dryer end of load buzzer or at least lower the sound? This is a super capacity "sound silencer" but the buzzer is sure not silent. I do not find anything in the paperwork to tell me how to fix this noise. Thanks

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good afternoon. on this dryer you cant turn the buzzer down unfortunately. you can disconnect the buzzer however if you wish. this is the buzzer. you would need to unplug it from the timer to do so. the buzzer is # XXXXX on this diagram and is behind the control panel where the timer is, disconnect the wires from the timer . thats all you can do for this , thanks Bryan