Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE Proflie refrigerator MDL# XXXXX /Serial #

I have a GE Proflie refrigerator MDL# XXXXX /Serial # XXXXX It is a 2009 Alegro
Phaeton motor home. It begin making a noise inside the refrigerator by clicking on an off.
I could nolt locate where it was comming from. Now the freezer has crept up to 7 and it should be 0. cand you tell me whats going on .Do I have a problem that is going to require
a service call to correct this. I have a extended warranty with the motor home. Can someone call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX and discuss this with me. I am currently in Greensboro, Ga. At North Lake Shore Resort. 2541 Carley Station Rd. I Will be here uint tuesday June 19th.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today
This is definitely a control board issue. we can tell be the clicking noise you hear. the control had relays on it and that what you hear clicking. today being Saturday and late at that theres not many places that are open for service. since this is covered under the warranty you should contact the warranty company.. G.E. had to redesign these boards because of failure.the board part # XXXXX XXXXX which replaces the old board WR55X10526. I wish there was more we can do. what I would suggest is go to the office of the resort and ask them if they have an emergency appliance repair company they use. most do and I hope they do. thanks, Bryan
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Did you get my last reply? the site is having problems and I want to make sure you received the info.if so please use the rating system to rate my help. 3 stars or above is a good rating.thanks ,Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am sure that you gave me the correct answer,butthe freezer has gone back to minus01 and ref is on 35. I donot here a fan runnung in the frig. I know that this not normal.I will have a tech. inspect it when I get to Charlotte,NC tomorrow.If you have othe infomatikon that I need,please advise.
thanks, Chris
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
theres really not much more I can tell you,these boards fail and cause the clicking, and when these fail the temps can be eractic.let me know if theres anything else I can do.thanks, Bryan