Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a KitchenAid KUDS30IXWH and the Hi-Temp Scrub and 4

I have a KitchenAid KUDS30IXWH and the Hi-Temp Scrub and 4 Hour Delay lights will not go off. Any ideas?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

the first thing you should try is shutting the breaker of to the machine for 5 minutes. have you tried that ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just did that. The lights came back on when I restored power.

Ok you need to try and reset the control board. Press "high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry, high temp scrub, energy saver dry"

All the lights will go solid at which point you press cancel to reset the board.

**NOTE** if you don't have a "heated dry" button, use the "air dry" or "energy saver dry" button instead.

let me know if that works.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not entirely sure how you meant for me to do this, but I tried hitting each one in sequence, as well as holding both and letting go (four times). Either way, I was not able to get all the lights to go solid.

thats bad then, it means the control board has failed. Its located inside the control panel. number 6 on this have to remove the screws and open up the control panel to access this. theres a link below to order the board.

control --- aid-Parts/Dishwasher-Parts/W10195347/0022/665/Model-KUDS30IXWH1/0593/0130000?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=W1102063&diagramPageId=00002&productTypeId=x&searchModelNumber=KUDS30IXWH1&subCompDesc=Control%20panel%20and%20latch%20parts&brandDesc=KITCHENAID&modelDesc=UNDERCOUNTER-DISHWASHER&blt=11&shdMod= thanks for choosing our service,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry Bryan. Guess I was hoping that your answers would perform miracles and fix the dishwasher for us. By the way, since the dishwasher still seems to run and clean, what is the ultimate effect of the control board failing? Does that mean that the dishwasher will eventually stop working?

So the machine still runs okay ? its just the lights that are staying on ? thats really strange. if the contacts in the control are stuck that would cause the lights to stay on. how much of an affect it will have in the future is really unknown to be honest. I would keep running it and see if it fails completely before ordering a new board. have you run this to the end of a cycle to see if the lights go out after?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. It seems to run fine. Guess I will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks Bryan!
No problem, I am always here if you need me. I really wish there was a miracle I could do for you . electronics nowadays are terrible.let me know if you need me further Smile Have a wonderful weekend, thanks , Bryan