Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

soap dispenser will open but will not use the soap

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning Smile. Can you get me the full model number so I can better assist you ? also when you start this and let it fill at the beginning of the cycle can you open the door and tell me how much water is in the bottom after it fills ? in inches.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

SHU43C02UC-46 half inch of sudsy water

Okay great ! the problem you are having is a very common issue with these machines.Your water inlet valve is bad. Water Inlet Valve 607335 Main Product Viewyour not getting enough water so the soap wont dissolve. you will need to order and replace the valve. below is a link to order it. These valves run around $31.00.

link to valve ---- http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/607335/1386463?modelNumber=SHU43C02UC%2F46 make sure your water shutoff under the sink is open fully before ordering a new valve, thanks and have a great weekend ! Bryan