Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Samsung Microwave SMH9207ST is showing an error (SE error)

Customer Question

Can you help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem! My name is Kelly and I look forward to helping you! The SE error code means a key has been depressed for more than 10 seconds. Press the "Clear" button, does it reset and work normally? If not, you will need to replace the touch pad assembly. Let me know what happens and I can get you parts information, if necessary.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That did no work, we unplugged it for 4 mins and no luck. can I try anything else.

How much is this touch pad

Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.

You will likely need to replace the touch panel but there is a trick you can try first. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while "massaging" the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. It is available at the link below!

The link below is to the part you will need from a company with the best return policy in the industry. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!

Membrane Switch $54.35 <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Rating me will NOT close this question! Once you offer your feedback rating, you may still refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved! Please let me know how I can earn your highest rating, thanks!