Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

Refrigerator Whirlpool Type 25SSA Model ED5NHGXMQ00 Serie SP3029694 Made July 03. Everyt

Refrigerator Whirlpool Type 25SSA
Model ED5NHGXMQ00 Serie SP3029694
Made July 03. Everything seemed to work fine except that on the metal part between freezer and fridge (when you open door) is burning hot. It even make rubber stopper hot. Also, motor have loud funny sound.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

The mullion strip where the doors seal up to gets hot if the compressor is overheating. That means you'll need to pull the refrigerator forward and remove the lower back access panel next to the compressor. Make sure the condenser fan motor next to the compressor is running to cool the compressor down. If it's running, then clean the coils under the refrigerator and if you still have problems, you'll need to call a technician to check the sealed system out.

If the fan is not running, then either remove the blockage, or check to make sure you're getting 120 volts to the condenser fan motor and if so, replace the condenser fan motor because it has failed.
I see this question is still open, is there anything else I can help you with today?