Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Dishwasher will not start after selecting cycle choice. Clean light continues to flash and

Dishwasher will not start after selecting cycle choice. Clean light continues to flash and then cycle lights go off.My dishwasher is new and we have run just two loads so far.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model number?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model number is XXXXX
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
If this does not respond after you set the cycle and pushed start it means to control board has failed, this is a common issue on these machines and you will need to order and replace it, the cheapest I have found this board is at the following link. http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/W10285180/0022/665?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=W10285180 this is located in the door. remove the screws around the inside of the door and lift the panel up. thanks and best wishes, Bryan