Appliance Tech Care
Appliance Tech Care, Appliance Technician
Experience:  35+ Yrs Experience - 40,000+ 'Real World' Repairs

My Electrolux ESL6115 dishwasher is not draining out the water.

Customer Question

My Electrolux ESL6115 dishwasher is not draining out the water. I have taken the front cover off at the bottom of the machine and found stale smelly water at the botoom tray. How do I fix this. I have checked the hoses and no e of them appear to be blocked or kinked. Why Water settling in that area, and what do I do to fix this problem?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Care replied 4 years ago.

Appliance Tech Care :

I will be glad to help you with your question today.
If water is in the bottom of the machine, you have a problem with either a loose or broken hose or more likely the main seal has gone out on the wash pump. You need to remove the washer from the cabinet and take it apart.

Appliance Tech Care :

This is a complicated machine with the water softener built-in, you may want to procure the services of a technician to do this.

Appliance Tech Care :

chat does not seem to working, I will switch to Q&A to continue

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I presume,in your opinion that it would not be a good idea for me to carry out this work.
That would be my advice. But I have told that to others and they laugh at me. This would be a challenge for me and I have done them for 35yrs. I just don't want you to end up breaking something that is not broken and then junk the DW, when it may be very well fixable. This looks like an expensive unit.