Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Microwave has an error message F6EO error communication. It

Microwave has an error message F6EO error communication. It is model # XXXXX what does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Good morning.Please give me a few minutes to pull up the service manual on this. I will be back shortly, thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
this is a very bad error. the main control board has failed. unfortunately the only way to fix the issue is replace the control. wish I had better news, the control is $425.00, you can order this @ http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-number/4453377/0022/664?pathTaken=directMatch&filterPart=&pop=flush&prst=0&shdPart=4453377 sorry for the bad news, best wishes and thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
How difficult is it to replace it? Will I have to get a technician to replace it
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Its not to difficult to replace yourself. down the sides of the oven are trim pieces, there are screws holding the trim on. remove the screws and slide the trim pieces down and off. then there are screws holding the control panel , rewove those and slide the control up to unhook it from the top. then its easy from there. there are screws holding the board on the control, not to bad to do.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Bryan, The part you recommended we ordered and went to install it and it did not fit. After taking the computer board out and replacing the original part the stove works. We are going to have our electrician check it out for shorts. I am going to send the replacement part back. Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX