Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a GE OPTIONS dishwwasher. Its been working fine, but

I have a GE OPTIONS dishwwasher. It's been working fine, but now it does not clean very well. I have tried to make sure that the drain/return area is clean and it appears to be, but I notice that the level of pump action (back thru the garbage dispisal) only pump at about 1/2 the "vigor" or force that it once did. DO I have a blockage from food or debree, or do I have a mechanical problem? Is there a place to check, or must the entire machine be pulled from the cabinets inorder to troubleshoot?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the full model #? look inside on the side wall for a tag .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Mod : GLD6560L00SS

Ser: GL723658B

Also, I not that of the 3 spinning "heads" the bottom and top spin with pressure, but the middle barley turns.

Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

okay great, you need to check the drain pump for obstructions. this is located underneath on the left back side and you may need to take the dish washer out to access it. they are difficult to reach, its part # XXXXX on this diagram.check the drain hose for a blockage also. if theres no clog anywhere the drain pump is weak and needs to be replaced.theres a link below to order it if needed.

drain pump link, /WD26X10023/0022/363/Model-GLD6560L00SS/0432/0130000?keySuffixId=NA&pathTaken=partSearch&pathRender=modelComponent&documentCompId=G6090334&diagramPageId=00005&productTypeId=0130000&searchModelNumber=GLD6560L00SS&subCompDesc=Motor-pump%20mechanism&brandDesc=GE&modelDesc=DISHWASHER&blt=11&shdMod=GLD6560L00SS thanks, Bryan