Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

I just bought a Kenmore Elite Range-Model C970-600431. It was

I just bought a Kenmore Elite Range-Model C970-600431. It was a floor model that had a sales demo code. How do I turn the sales demo code off?
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

have you tried this ?
press the oven light pad and the timer pad at the same time for 5 seconds

graphic

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried that and it did not work. I have also tried it when the Sd is flashing off and on (which happens whenI cut the power to the range then re-power it up)
thats not good. it means theres an issue with the control. even though this is a floor model its still covered under the warranty, they have to honor the warranty on this. I would call and have them send a tech out. I wish I had better news , thanks , Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have tried what you suggested before contacting Just Answer but I tried it again and it did not work. So there has to be a way to turn the sales demo code off.
thats the procedure, unfortunately if that doesn't work the control is bad. It wouldn't be the first time a range has come off the line with a bad control. you tried this right ? graphic