Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

i have a samsung refigerator model rs2530bsh that stops working

i have a samsung refigerator model rs2530bsh that stops working when power is loss. l replace main control board it ran for a while than stopped. A single line is flashing on front panel so it has power. Now what ?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

you replaced this ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, been replaced twice.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay if this has been replaced twice theres a problem with the transformer. this transformer runs the board, it steps down the power from 115AC volts to 16 volts DC which is what the boards run of off. check the DC volts from the transformer. if the voltage DC is less than 16 volts replace the transformer. you can order one @ for around $16.00. the control board may be damaged again at this point though, hopefully not. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I need location of transformer.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
the transformer should be right near the control board in the back . I cant bring up the diagrams for this however. sorry. its usually in the back however.