Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

The cycles are a lot longer .The machine stops during washing

The cycles are a lot longer .The machine stops during washing and the panel will be blinking . Have to push the pause and then start again for the machine to pick up where it stopped in the cycle ...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

can you get us the model # ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
H/E 4t Smartwash Quite Pak 9
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
thats not the actual model #, open the door and theres a tag with the full model number on it, thats what I need. can you find that ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Mdl. # XXXXX . Ser. # XXXXX . Type 199712CN-AP
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
sorry the model # XXXXX't come through, the serial # XXXXX can you just resend it with a space between each number? the computer kicked it out.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
1 1 0 4 5 0 8 8 4 0 0
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
okay, I need you to remove the bottom panel # XXXXX on this diagram and then check the drain pump trap for obstructions. get some towels and once you have the panel off you will see this. turn the cap counter clockwise and pull the trap out. clean any obstructions and put it back in, try the machine again. if this takes to long to drain the machine will shut down . let me know if this works. thanks Bryan