Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company. Numerous training programs with cities, guilds and major manufacturers.

Need United States contact number for Solis support. This is

Customer Question

Need United States contact number for Solis support. This is the Solis of Switzerland company that makes/made espresso machines. I know they had a contact number that I called several years ago in the United States, but I am unable to find it now. If this isn't around anymore, then a source for Solis parts for my Solis Palazzo would also be OK. Just thought one of the experts in the coffee/espresso machine area might know about this or have it in their records. Thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.

Rob :

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is Rob and I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isnt clear, please just ask me.

Rob :

Hi you should call these guys

Rob : Services Unlimited, Inc./Parts Guru
Rob :
  • 650 North Cannon Avenue
    Lansdale, PA 19446
  • (215) 361-7000
  • (fax) (215) 361-7434
  • [email protected]
Rob :

See here for Solis parts ordering on line

Rob :

I hope this answers your question and you accept my answer

Rob :

Rob :

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK. I'm not sure where you found that link, but they seem to have the inlet seals I've been looking for

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
So, I'm ordering now. Just one more followup, do you know if Solis United States office is still in business? It was good to be able to call them in the past, because they really knew their machines well. Thanks.
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
Glad they have the parts for you.
As far as I know there is no US office, they are only in Europe.
May be its worth calling these guys and see if they know?
Thanks for the accept, appreciate it

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yeah, I asked them about it, but you know they don't know :)

Hey, I had one more followup question. Do you know about hooking up such a machine as my old Solis Palazzo directly to a water line? I'd be willing of course to open up a new question for details on this. I got the idea from some plans on the web to hookup a regular Keurig type coffeemaker in this way, but I'm not sure on my Solis. I realize it's a "hack" type thing and not covered by any manufacturer or warranty. That's why if I do it I want to make sure I get good detailed information because I've had trouble with flooding in the past on even simpler plumbing to my refrigerator.
Expert:  Rob replied 4 years ago.
OK, well in that case I think if they don't have the spares in the future, you will have to contact the main office in Switzerland, a pain I know, but I think the US place has long gone.

As for setting this up with a direct line, I am afraid I cant help you. Anything I could tell you would be no better than a guess !! Sorry

Personally I wouldn't attempt it.
If you want though, you could try posting another question, but I don't think anyone here will know anything specific for this model.

Sorry I cant be more help