Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Good Morning I have a Kenmore Elite HE front loader that after

Good Morning I have a Kenmore Elite HE front loader that after a few minuets of running goes into a HF error Code. There is plenty of water flow but I cleaned the water inlet screens anyways. The washer is over filling with water. Flow meter problem??
Chris kurgan
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Hi, thanks for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am anxious to help you fix your appliance! Yes, this is likely a flow meter or control issue. May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Kenmore Elite M# XXXXX 220 S# XXXXX Type# XXXXX
Expert:  Kelly replied 4 years ago.
Thank you! Before replacing any parts, I would strongly suggest you remove the top panel (three screws along the back) and remove the connectors from the main control, one at a time, to alleviate any connection issues. Do the same with the flow meter connector. Make sure the flow meter is straight up and down and see if the problem still persists after resetting all connections. If it does, the flow meter will likely need to be replaced. It is pictured and available below, number 4 in the breakdown.

The link below is to the part you will need from a company with the best return policy in the industry. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!

Flowmeter $47.75 <----- CLICK HERE FOR THE PART

Rating me will NOT close this question! Once you offer your feedback rating, you may still refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved! Please let me know how I can earn your highest rating, thanks!