Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need wiring diagram for GE range model#JGSP10GEK2BG. Thank

I need wiring diagram for GE range model#JGSP10GEK2BG. Thank you
Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am anxious to help you fix your appliance! The complete service manual, with wiring diagram, is available below!

Service Manual <---------- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD MANUAL!

Rating me will NOT close this question! Once you offer your feedback rating, you may still refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved! Please let me know how I can earn your highest rating, thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have worked with you before. Thank you for the fast response. The diagram is not that clear. I am doing a call for a customer who took all the wires off the ECU and the schematic is missing. I need to trace and re-install wires on new ECU and self clean micro's and I need a clear diagram. Thank you, Joe

Let me see what I can dig up. Please allow me a few minutes.
Well, because of its age, I am unable to dig up anything other than what I gave you. I am very sorry. I will opt out and perhaps another tech may have a better picture. Again, my apologies. Your question will be put at the top of the list.
Hi,I'm a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still looking for a clear wiring diagram. Thank you, Joe
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I am still looking for a clear wiring diagram. I am replacing the ECU and the customer removed the wires from the micro swithes for self clean as well as ECU. schematic is missing in unit. Thank you, Joe

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Thank you for the update! I am glad you were able to use the info I was able to provide.

Rating me will NOT close this question! Once you offer your feedback rating, you may still refer back to this thread, AT NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE, until your problem is resolved!

Please let me know how I can earn your highest rating, thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

In reference to jgsp10gek2 range. You provided me with a wiring diagram which was ruff but I was able to use it and I will except the answer so you can get paid. In addition, I installed ECU which solved the initial problem of continued beeping but there is still a problem. When I push the self clean the lock motor turns but does not seem to stop at the correct location and engage self clean and the control displays "door". I check micro for door seems ok. I also check micro's (2) on lock assembly also check ok. I doubled checked wiring thinking I may have crossed one but they seem correct. Any suggestions? Thank you, Joe

Optional Information:
Brand: GE
Type of Appliance: Oven & Range

Detail Required: LOW; Urgency: LOW
The micro switches may test okay but will not perform under a load. One of the switches is not reading correctly or is miswired.
Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience: Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!