Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Good Mornig. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have a problem with my

Customer Question

Good Mornig. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have a problem with my ge dryer m.dhdvh52gfoww. The cloths ar not drying properly . I have changed the flame detector, outlet control thermistor, outlet control backup thermostat . Al so checked the incomming air flow and exhaust flow , witch appears ok . Ialso checked the inlet safty thermostat and the inlet control thermistor seems to be working ok. Cloths still not drying propperly.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

Based on what you've already done and the thermostats and thermistor that you've already replaced, there are only a few possibilities left. First, make sure your vent is cleaned and the best way to do that is just run a cycle without the vent hose connected to the back of the dryer to see if things change. If your dryer still won't dry properly, then this is a pretty common issue unfortunately and it means that your gas coils are starting to fatigue and need to be ordered and replaced. As the coils heat up, the unit stops opening the valve or can't hold it open as long as intended because it gets weak. You just need to order and replace the 2 black cylinder gas coils located directly in front of the igniter. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace.

CLICK HERE
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience: 9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The dryer worked great for 2 loads . After that it stopped and will not turn on when pressing the power button.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 2 years ago.
I'm really sure what to say since it's a completely different problem now. Make sure you're getting power and part 507 in the diagram on the link below is a thermal fuse that if it doesn't have continuity will stop the dryer. Other than that, I'd call a technician out.

CLICK HERE for diagram.