Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  23 Years Major Appliance Repair
14958677

Purchased new valve for my Maytag washer - Model MVWB450WQ1.

Purchased new valve for my Maytag washer - Model MVWB450WQ1. Need someone to take me through installation.
Hello ..I'm glad you Gave Just Answer a try today..I should be able to save you a significant amount of money on your repair...No need to remove the back of th washer..The best way to access the water valve is to take a putty knife..Insert it at each side of the front panel between the top of the washer and the top of the panel..Release the two locks. #44.Then lift the top up..It will hinge back..Then remove the hoses connected to the valve..once the hoses are removed you will need to carefully remove the control board to access the valve..The control board is held in by a few screws...Whatever yo do..Do not remove the back of the washer not necessary..Thanks Bob
graphic
Here is a complete video which will walk you through the process step by step..also please remember to use the rating system and submit option before leaving today..Thanks Bob...CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO