Jason, Home Appliance Tech
Experience:  15yrs experience

What is the fault to water system

Customer Question

What is the fault to water system
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes i am still waiting for the problem to be fixed
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I will be glad to assist you in your answer. Think about safety when doing repairs, electric, water, gas, ect.

You have to use purified water with these machines. Mix up some 50/50 water/vinegar and run thru to clear up the scale in the water lines, then try again. If I was able to assist you, please hit the smiley face and rate my answer. If not, please respond back....thank you