Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

the dryer door will close. however when I try to turn the

the dryer door will close. however when I try to turn the dryer on--I get 3 beeps and the error code dr
Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

Do you have the full model # ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

serial XD61102659

when you open the door does the light inside come on ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
okay the dr error is a bad door need to order and replace the switch. i have included a link below to order it

door switch hope this helps, thanks Bryan
Hi again, our site has been having problems with the accept button, I noticed this question is still open, are you having trouble accepting or do you need more assistance ? I would be happy to continue helping if your problem is not solved. If you have tried to accept the answer and have been unable to please let us know so we can notify the main office of the issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Bryan, I accepted your answer two days ago. However, I did not include a bonus as I still need to pay the technician for installation.

Thank you for the assistance given.

okay sorry they were having trouble with the site at one point. I see you did accept and thanks. I'll be around if you have more questions. thanks .Bryan