Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.
10522817

Kenmore elite has power just will not turn on

Hello, Thank you for using this service, I will be helping you with your problem today

does the control panel light up ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
no
OK. can you get me the full model # ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

model # XXXXX

ser #cu(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

so you get no response from the control at all ? when you push any of the buttons nothing ? no noise or lights? check for 120 volts to the main control in the control panel. if you get power to it then its bad and needs to be replaced. you can order it at this blue link . control its part # XXXXX on this diagram. .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
you confirmed my dreaded diagnosis , 120 volts to main control panel no noise or lights
sorry for the bad news, I actually found this at Sears for less. heres the link. control
best wishes and thanks, Bryan
Hi again, our site has been having problems with the accept button, I noticed this question is still open, are you having trouble accepting or do you need more assistance ? I would be happy to continue helping if your problem is not solved. If you have tried to accept the answer and have been unable to please let us know so we can notify the main office of the issue, thanks and best wishes, Bryan